According to a new survey, everyone on this show must be incredibly RANDY for each other. Because according to men AND women, the thing they look for MOST in a relationship is . . . a good sense of humor.
87% of women and 80% of men said it's the most important quality they look for. Being good with money is the second most important trait, according to women. And being GOOD LOOKING ranked second for men. Here are some more specifics.
1. 75% of women and 55% of men look for someone who's good with money. But only 44% of women and 25% of men say a good SALARY is very important. Also, 21% of women and 18% of men say how much the person has SAVED is a big deal.
2. 74% of women say intelligence is one of the most important things they look for, compared to 65% of men.
3. 65% of women care a lot about LOOKS, which made it the fourth most important trait for them. For men, it's the second most important trait, with 67% of the vote.
4. 64% of women say wanting KIDS is one of the most important things they look for in a guy. Only 36% of men said that about women.
5. 47% of women said a guy's education is important, compared to 41% of men.