Apparently everyone lies about everything. In fact, we've got the results of a new survey on lying . . . and we're not sure we can trust any of it.
Harris Interactive just surveyed 2,097 Americans about the lies they tell. Here are the highlights . . .
1. Two out of five people have lied to their spouse or significant other about something. 21% lied about something they bought . . . 14% lied about their sexual experience . . . and 7% even lie about how much money they make.
2. We're more likely to lie to our parents than to anyone else. We're especially likely to lie to our parents about whether we've used drugs.
3. 15% of people have lied to their doctor about their exercise habits . . . 14% have lied to their doctor about their eating habits . . . and 8% have lied to their doctor about whether they smoke.
4. 37% of people have told a lie to get out of work . . . 23% have lied to get out of a family gathering . . . 7% have lied to get out of a speeding ticket . . . and 5% have lied to get out of jury duty.
5. 69% of people who took this survey believe that other people who took it lied . . . only 6% admitted THEY lied in their answers.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Riley, Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood news, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood," "The Tea," "John's Justice," "Ghosted" and "Moron Madness."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!