You might have heard about the speculation of this yesterday but Starbucks is working to change their rewards program according to Bustle.
"The new setup will include current perks like free brewed hot coffee and tea refills, birthday treats, and Double Star Days." They have done this before however you must have used their app or had a gold card. This makes it more friendly and accessible for everyone.
What does this all mean you ask? The are changing their points system so you can rewards faster!
- 25 Stars: Extra Espresso Shot, Dairy Substitute, or Additional Flavor
- 50 Stars:Brewed Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, or select Bakery Items
- 150 Stars:Handcrafted Drink, Hot Breakfast, or Yogurt Parfaits
- 200 Stars:Lunch Sandwich, Protein Box, or Salad
- 400 Stars:Select Merchandise or Packaged Coffee
These changes will start April 16th!
If you have more questions about the new rewards program, here is some more info HERE!