If you’ve ever wanted to be in a movie, specifically a Hallmark movie, then now is your chance because Hallmark is looking for extra to appear in a movie they are filming in Safety Harbor, FL.
The movie has a tentative title of "Love in the Sun" and will have several scenes filmed all around Safety Harbor. The even better thing is that they are looking for tons of extras to appear in multiple scenes.
Extras will be needed on certain dates beginning March 25 through April 12. Here are some of the filming dates in case you are interested in getting your Hollywood start:
- March 25: 27 people needed for 12 hours
- March 26: 20 people needed for 12 hours
- March 27: 5 people needed for 8 hours
- March 27: 18 people needed for 12 hours
- March 28: 8 people needed for 8 hours
- March 28: 52 people needed for 12 hours
- March 29: 17 people needed for 8 hours
- April 8: 12 people needed for 12 hours
- April 9: 82 people needed for 12 hours
- April 12: 18 people needed for 10 hours
If you are interested in being an extra all you have to do is send an email with your contact info, head-shot, age and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Credit: Getty Images